Tricked out Treats! Insomnia Cookies Debuts Fall Collection Inspired by All Things Seasonally IndulgentOctober 11, 2021
Matcha, Vegan Pumpkin Spice, first limited-time deluxe-sized cookie mark Fall additions to the menu
October 5, 2021 – Insomnia Cookies is going all in on the season of warm indulgences. The late-night bakery chain has launched its Fall limited-time-only collection, a celebration of all things ‘“Tricked out Treats.” From latte-inspired cookies with flavors new and bold (Matcha! PSL! Vegan!), to an over-the-top, special edition Halloween candy cookie in collaboration with MARS, Insomnia’s Fall lineup takes ‘treat yo self’ to the next level of deliciousness.
Insomnia Cookies Tricked Out Treats Fall Collection includes:
Dropping October 5
· Matcha Latte Cookie - The trendiest latte just got a delectable makeover. Featuring a mix of white chocolate chips with a Matcha green tea powder cookie base, this new treat promises a smooth, milky consistency packed with unique flavor.
· Pumpkin Spice Latte Cookie - The biggest and most highly anticipated Fall flavor has been officially Insomniafied. This new cookie marries smooth pumpkin puree, cream cheese chips, and crushed graham crackers for a new spin on a seasonal favorite.
· Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte - And to spread the Pumpkin Spice Latte love for all, Insomnia’s pumpkin spice cookie base is perfectly balanced with hints of cocoa and creamy white chocolate chips. All vegan, of course!
· Tricked Out Deluxe Cookie - Why just put candy on cookies when there can be candy in cookies, too? Insomnia’s classic cookie base is mixed with SNICKERS® and M&M'S® candies before baking, then topped with SNICKERS® pieces for ultimate indulgence.
· Tricked Out Loaded Brownie - These gooey brownies are topped with cookie butter and three of the best treats imaginable: M&M'S®, TWIX®, and SNICKERS® candies.
· Tricked Out Lil’ Dippers – Enjoy, for a limited time only, 12 Chocolate Chunk cookies served with cookie butter dip and topped with TWIX®, SNICKERS®, and M&M'S® pieces. Tricked out Dippers are the best treat.
Treat Yo Self Day – October 13
In addition to the limited-time-only collection, Insomnia Cookies will be taking the treats to the next level on October 13, in celebration of Treat Yo Self Day. Made famous by the hit comedy Parks and Recreation, Treat Yo Self Day is celebrating its 10-year anniversary – and Insomnia Cookies is paying tribute in the best way possible. All day October 13, Insomniacs can enjoy $2 Deluxe Cookies, in-store and online.
Details about Insomnia’s menu, delivery, and nationwide shipping options can be found here (late-night delivery until 1 a.m. or later). The fall cookie line-up nutritional facts can be found here. To place an order or learn more about Insomnia Cookies, visit www.InsomniaCookies.com. Keep up-to-date on the latest cookie news and grand opening deals by following Insomnia Cookies on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok.
About Insomnia Cookies
Insomnia Cookies is a rapidly expanding late-night bakery concept headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, and New York, NY. Founded in a University of Pennsylvania dorm room by then-student Seth Berkowitz, Insomnia Cookies has been feeding the insatiable hunger of loyal Insomniacs since 2003. Today with more than 200 locations nationwide, Insomnia Cookies offers a wide variety of delicious cookies and sweet treats in-store, for local delivery, and nationwide shipping.