COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Statement - Updated September 21, 2020March 12, 2020
The health, safety, and well-being of our Insomniac team members, guests, and the communities we serve is, as always, our top priority. We have been closely tracking the rapidly-changing situation around COVID-19 (commonly known as coronavirus), and monitoring guidance provided by the CDC and local health officials from around the country. We will continue to rely on their recommendations and expertise to inform our actions.
- Until further notice, in-store service is available with occupancy restrictions to ensure 6' of space between patrons at all times. Store capacity varies by location square footage.
- As of March 12th, we are now completely cashless on all delivery orders. Insomnia customers will only have the ability to pay with credit, debit, and school payments (where available).
- We also now offer contact-free delivery. Customers can choose to meet their Insomnia delivery driver at their door, meet the driver outside, or go non-contact and have their delivery left at their door.
- In addition to contact free delivery, we rolled out curbside pick-up in April for customers who would like to opt for that form of pick-up.
- All stores have been supplied with alcohol-based sanitizer, available for our employees and customers to use, as well as face coverings for our employees.
- We are reinforcing illness prevention procedures (e.g., frequent handwashing, cleaning and disinfecting surfaces, not touching one's face, staying home if sick) with all of our Insomniac team members.
- We are implementing health screenings at the beginning of each shift to ensure only healthy employees are running the in-store shifts.
- We have implemented enhanced protocols for cleaning and sanitizing our stores including installing plexiglass partitions shortly at each bakery to create a physical barrier between the customer and cashier.
- All employees are provided with face coverings and must wear them during all customer-facing interactions.
- Insomnia employees have a robust paid sick leave policy. Employees diagnosed with COVID-19 or those who are exhibiting symptoms are told to remain home and will receive paid sick leave.
We are continuously tracking local, state, and federal mandates along with the CDC guidelines to make sure we are abiding by government guidance.